Stefan Blom

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do, but it seems as if you
are trying to add spacing to the text enter in the form fields. The
question is: What type of spacing do you want? If you want spacing to
the left or to the right of the text, consider adding indents to the
paragraph (style). If you want spacing above or below text, increase
the height of cells (you can specify a fixed row height in TableTable
Properties). Since the form was created by someone else, you may want
to ask the creator for these changes.

--
Stefan Blom

"spats" wrote in message
I am filling in a form created by someone else. When I press the

return key
in their tables it created a blank line which I do not want. How do

I remove
this as artifically putting in spaces does not work either?