Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default I closed a file, clicked "Do not save" by accident. Can I get it b

If you didn't save it, there is nothing to retrieve.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jordan." wrote in message
I was under the impression that Word autosaves every 10 minutes. I was at
school today and I accidentally closed my document, clicked "do not save"
and
now I am out two days of homework due tomorrow.

When I search in the Vista search bar "FinalExam" or "autorecovery
finalexam" nothing shows up. It brings up recovery files for a bunch of
different documents but not the one I need. I seriously need help!!!!
Greatly appreciated thank you!
-JB