Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Bullets not formatting correctly

See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

"Geoff Tucker" Geoff wrote in message
I have a table in Word I'm using to control the layout of my page. In some
cells, I need to enter a bulleted list of items. When I click the Bullets
button, it turns ALL the content on the page into a bulleted list. If I

hit
CTRL+Z to undo it, everything restores to the way it was EXCEPT what I

wanted
to put into bullet form is now bulleted like I wanted. If I need a
sub-bullet, I have to click the Indent button the toolbar, which again

messes
up the page, but I hit CTRL+Z to undo it and things are the way I want

them.

Is there a setting I need to adjust or is this just too complicated for
Word? I'd like to share my document with others to use as a template but I
can't share work that has this quirk in it and expect people to use the

form.