Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tarallen Tarallen is offline

Default First Page Footer

This is good information, but how do I get rid of it? Will it ever do
anything strange to my document or should I just ignore it? Will it ever
print anywhere?
Thanks,
Tara

" wrote:

When you set there's no different first page, there still is a hidden
different first page. Do this little test: make a new document, set
first different page en put something in the header. Then uncheck the
different first page and the text is 'gone'. But it's still in the
document! You can see it doing a good search through the document, or
just turn on the different first page!