Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lawrencae lawrencae is offline

Default Better, more customizable grammar and syntax checker wanted

It has rather to do with the connection provided by my ISP. You might want to
enroll in Suzanne S. Barnhill's MVP, internet class, customer care, and
humane understanding and tactfulness classes. Suzanne is an MVP colleague of
yours, assuming you actually are an MVP. Obviously if you are one, she is one
with higher standards. She had the tact to offer a decent retort to my
question that shed light on the problem I have been having with repeated
displays of my questions.

Take care.

"Robert" wrote:

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:42:34 +0200, Graham Mayor wrote:

Is there a better newsreader than the one you are using that sends half a
dozen copies of each message?

Maybe they now sell newsreaders with a stutter?
--
Cheers
Robert