SiH_UK

Default Problems saving MsWord Document.

Hi,

Please could someone help?

I have a large MsWord document which is about 19.5mb in size. It has
numerous screen prints inserted as it's in the form of a manual. Every time I
go to save the document the process just 'hangs' and proceeds no further.
When looking in Task Manager it appears that the program has frozen and is
'not responding'. When Autosave is set it takes ages to save any changes and
often generates a Dr Watson. What should I do?

Does this have anything to do with the Clipboard? Is it possible to 'empty'
the Clipboard?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Simon...