La La Lara

Default Macro to update ToC in a form - I'm stuck!

Hi guys

I am a bit stuck. I have a form which has a ToC in it. I have used the
code at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...lfResetOff.htm.
which works fine to uprotect the doc, then I can manually left-click by the
ToC, hit F9 and it updates, then the macro will reprotect the form without
losing any of the info in the form fields. It works a treat.

BUT....! It would be even more seamless to the user if I could add a bit of
VB code that will unlock the form, *automatically update the fields*, then
reprotect the form without losing any of the form field info (so that the
user can simply click an icon on the toolbar which will do all this instead
if him/her having to go to the ToC and cliking F9)

I did try to cobble together some code but it wouldn't work.

Can anyone help?