Default CAPITAL LETTERS SEEM TO BE STUCK ON

The Shift+F3 shortcut has no effect on typing; it is used only to change the
case of selected text. Only the CapsLock key or Ctrl+Shift+A (All Caps) will
produce all caps formatting.

"donna" wrote in message
The keyboard shortcut to put things in uppercase is Shift/F3. It actually
toggles between Upper, lower and title case. I know that sometimes users

hit
this key combination by accident and don't realize it. If you hit

Shift/F3
again, it will get you out of uppercase.

"chredwen" wrote:

Occasionally capital letters seem to get stuck on. How can I unlock

them?