Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default CAPITAL LETTERS SEEM TO BE STUCK ON

If the caps lock button is not set, you are using an all caps font or have
an all caps font attribute set.

jroessler wrote:
I am having a similar issue. Occasionally, my laptop types as though
it has the shift key depressed. However, the shift key is not stuck.
Also, the Stickey Keys function is not turned on. Any ideas?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Perhaps you've pressed the Caps Lock key or Ctrl+Shift+A, which
applies the All Caps property?

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"elprofessor" wrote in
message ...

"chredwen" wrote:

Occasionally capital letters seem to get stuck on. How can I
unlock them?