checkeeper checkeeper is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS Hayes[_2_] View Post
What I would do if I didn't know a lot about Word:

1) open a new document
2) change the boarders to the tightest you can on your printer
(.25 in is usually my preference)
3) get a ruler and start measuring where the text you want to print is going
to land on your check
4) On your new document with "rulers" showing, start placing text where you
think it might land on the check.
i.e. To
Date
Amount
Amount spelled out
For
5) print this document on PLANE PAPER
6) Place the plane paper document over a blank check and see if it lines up
7) if it doesn't play around with the spacing of your items and repeat
printing on PLANE PAPER and continue overlaying it until your placement
matches your check.
8) Now you have a template!! Save and open and replace text for each check.
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner (only 12 years)

"OSSAMW" wrote:

I want to write and print on bank checks i.e I want to fill in bank checks
"printed serialed and MICRed on bank stationary not blanc ones " using word

If you are looking for online version of check printing then I recommend you to use https://onlinecheckwriter.com