Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Calley HCI Calley HCI is offline

Default Text and Table Formatting Issues

I would of thought this would be something simple but it is turning out to be
a problem. I have a document I want to insert at the end of another document.
I want the document that I insert to maintain the same text and table
formatting as it did originally. I though it would be a simple page break and
insert file tasks - but once I do that - the formatting becomes off
(different font and spacing). I also tried just simply copying and pasting
and it still does the same weird different formatting.

Does anyone know how I can insert a document into another document and still
maintain all my original formatting?