Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fern Ruth Fern Ruth is offline

Default Can I use a friend's computer out of town and connect to mycomptr

Hi Robert & Jay

Thank you both very much for your help. I do have high speed permanent
connection, but this just sounds much to complicated to do. Agree with you -
when I'm under the stress of a relative facing death, is NOT the time to be
trying a complicated computer hook up.

Thanks again. This is the first time I've used this service.

Regards,
Fern Ruth

"Fern Ruth" wrote:

I need to be able to access my home computer when I travel? Can I do this
from a friend's computer, which is in a different city, same province.??