Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RonInAlbuquerque RonInAlbuquerque is offline

Default How to prevent the style from changing from the previous paragraph

After entering text in a paragraph (using for example Arial, 10 pt.) I hit
the Enter key to start another paragraph. However, the next paragraph
format/style changes to a bullet point style instead of continuing with the
Arial, 10 pt. style. I can't figure out why the style/format is changing and
I don't know what to do to correct it. It doesn't matter what font or style I
am using in the first paragraph, when I hit Enter, it always changes to a
bullet point font in the next paragraph.