Industrious Annette

I have done that by setting it to automatically select the tray yet it is not
selecting the tray that has the paper in it.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

In Word, click on File | Page Setup | Paper, and choose the Paper Source you
want.

"Industrious Annette" wrote:

I use word 2003, and a brother laser printer that has a MP tray
(multipurpose). The settings on the printer properties is to automatically
select the tray to use, yet WORD insists on using the MP tray, though it is
not set up to print from there. Brother says there is a setting that has to
be changed in WORD. It automatically selects the correct tray when using
wordpad. Where is the setting and how can I change it? Thanks.