Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frosty Frosty is offline

Default Envelope address box in Word 2007

Thanks a lot for the help Suzanne. I appreciate it.
Unfortunately you lost me.
I looked in help for Envelope address style and found 'installed templates'
but there were no envelopes listed.
Could you tell me the route to finding it please.

--
Frosty

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It's not a text box but a frame, and it is defined as part of the Envelope
Address style. You can modify that style to change the frame size.

http://word.mvps.org

"Frosty" wrote in message
In Word 2003 I never had a problem pasting any size of address into the
envelope address box, but in 2007 I can only fit four lines of text.
I have reformatted the style to get single line space, but now can't get
more than five lines.
Can I change the text box size so as to be able to still choose font size?
--
Frosty