Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to print multiple envelopes...

Or if all the envelopes are to the same address add the envelope to a
document and print that page as many times as you need.

silas wrote:
Thank you, Jay.

silas

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Mail merge to envelopes. It's similar to the process in
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

silas wrote:
Hi. I have Word 2003 on Windows Vista. I know how to print envelopes
from a saved document showing an address but I see no option for
printing more than one at a time. Is there a way to print a dozen
envelopes without having to go to Tools/ Letters and Mailings/
Envelopes and Labels and setting it up a dozen times?

Thanks.

silas