Jay Freedman

TechWriter wrote:
Sorry, Jay I cannot send you the document. This is a document of the
company that I work for and sending it on mail to any one else would
amount to breaking some rules.

Yes, the Track Changes option is turned on when I run the macro. Also,
I would like to ask how to go about removing that macro and adding it
again. Maybe, that might work. Also, am I running the macro in the
right fashion?
Thanks for your time.

I've tried to reproduce the error in various ways but I haven't been able to
do it. I've tried with Track Changes turned on or off, with no changes in
the document at all, and in various views including Normal with background
pagination turned off. The darned thing just works. :-)

I very much doubt that removing and readding the macro will do anything
useful, unless there's a typographical error in the current copy. To try
anyway:

- Open the VBA editor (Tools Macro Visual Basic Editor, or shortcut
Alt+F11).
- In the Project pane, expand the icon of the template where the macro is
installed (I presume you used Normal -- if you don't know, ask the person
who helped you before). Under that, expand the Modules icon.
- Double-click the icon of the module that contains the macro.
- In the right-hand part of the editor, select the code of the macro, press
the Delete key, and save.
- Copy the macro code from my original post, and paste it into the editor to
replace the previous code. Save.
- Close the editor.

If you get the error again, it would be useful to me to know which line of
code is highlighted in the editor at that time.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman