Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Oversize printing on multiple pages

Word has no ability to tile content over more than one page, but your
printer may have a Properties setting that allows you to do this. Otherwise
you'll have to use Excel, Publisher, or another application that does permit
tiling.

http://word.mvps.org

"ButchNH" wrote in message
Hello
how can I print 1 image very large using multiple pages. In other words I
want to print a poster size image, but I need to use standard 8.5x11
paper.
So i want the image to be broken up onto 4 standard pages. i will put
these
together to make the complete poster.

I've tried page break, but the image does not continue to the other pages.

Please help

thanks