Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2010 - Print Preview Magnifier

In Word 2007 there's a check box for it on the Print Preview Ribbon tab.
Does 2010 not have this?

http://word.mvps.org

"Tammy" wrote in message
Hi Pam - thanks for your response. I'm looking for the "magnifier" button
that allows you to make quick edits to your document while you are in
Print
Preview. I used that feature all the time!! Thanks, again!

"Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

There's a slider at the bottom of the screen.

Pam
Tammy wrote:
Hi -

I can't find the Magnifier option when I'm in Print Preview - does
anyone
know where it exists in Word 2010? Please don't tell me it's gone!!!

Thanks for any guidance!

.