IntheWoods

Default Error Launching Microsoft Word 2002

I recently set up a new user on a WIN2k O/S as a power-user and when I launch
Microsoft Word 2002, I receive the following error message box "Access to the
specified device, path or file is denied." All other applications Outlook,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Access all work fine. When I change the user to an
Administrator everything works fine. I even logged in as another user that
was set up on the same computer as a power-user and Microsoft Word works
fine. I have even tried launching Word by exploring to the path still same
error message. I do not understand can someone please help?

--
IntheWoods