Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Default Keyboard Shortcut

Alt+f+d opens the file send to menu. I do however suspect you have something
different in mind?
Curiously when I clicked ALT+F on my PC I found it assigned it to a
paragraph style I never use, so I took the opportunity to remove that
assignment?

Island Girl wrote:
Is there a keyboard shortcut for "File/Send to" (in Word 2003)?

If there ever was one, I've inadvertently changed it to something
else, and now I can't find in Tools/Customize an entry for File/Send
to so that I can assign a new shortcut.

Your usual help would be very much appreciated since I use this
several times a day. Thanks!!!