Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Batman in Office

Default How do you set up numerous prompts in MS Word

In Office 2000, I used to be able to set up prompts. So that when a user
opens the document it gives them numerous prompts like "What is your name?".
And the information they entered into the prompt would be written into the
document. I found that it was an easy process for my users to fill out
commonly used templates, step-by-step. It used to be related with mail merge;
although, there was never any data table.

However, after we updated to Office 2003, I was unable to use the old tools
as wizards have replaced them and I cannot seem to find a workaround on
Office Online. The new mail merge requires data table, so I cannot "cheat"
that way.

How do you create multiple prompts which are created each time one loads the
document.