Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
nelsonj

Default Macro execution using MailMerge

I have converted a Word 2000 macro over to Word 2003 and recorded a Word
macro to perform a mail merge from a six(6) column table contained in a Word
document. Recording and saving the mail merge steps goes ok ( I used the
'Address Block' format for my lables.)
However, when I execute the macro, the process abends with a MS Visual Basic
run-time error " '509' This command is not available". Clicking on debug
shows me that the macro abended on the line that is calling the

WordBasic.MailMergePropagateLabel routine.

I have looked everywhere for a solution to this abend. I have gone back into
my install of Office 2003 and added in any and all "pieces / parts" of Word
and Office that might have anything to do with Visual Basic, but the macro
always fails. I have a feeling I am missing something in the Office install,
but can not determine what else could be causing this error. Any assistance
/ suggestions are appreciated. J Nelson.