Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Guy Delaney

Default Labels

Tracked Changes is turned off. The labels look fine when I go to Print
Preview, but when I print, the labels print with equal margins on the rigth
and left (amnost as if the labels are centered horizontally). The first row
of labels seem to print with the correct Top Margin, but after that, each
label looses a little more of the vertical alignment with each row, leaving
about a 4" margin at the bottom. The type seems to be 8 maybe nine point,
but certainly not 12 point.

Guy

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Are the labels printing high and to the left? If this were any other
document, I would suspect that it contained Tracked Changes or Comments.
Be
sure that Track Changes is not turned on when you create the labels.

so
all may benefit.

"Guy Delaney" wrote in message
I am using Microsoft Word 2003, and I am trying to print a page of labels
using the Avery Address Labels 5160. When I print the labels, they are
not
properly spaced. There are ten rows of labels, as there should be, but

they
do not conform to the Avery Labels 5160, that is, they print reduced in

type
size and in label spacing.

What do I need to do in order to get the labels to print in 12 point type
and to be spaced so that they print on every label?