Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Abhishek Dadu[_2_] Abhishek Dadu[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple addresses + CC issues - using MAPILab or with VB code cha

Hello,

I have installed, and am trying to use the TEST version of MAPILab for
trying to send emails with Word 07 & Excel, for being able to 1 CC
recepients, in addition to, 2 have multiple email addresses in the "To" list.

Both Option 1&2, I assume are currently not possible by using "Mail Merge
with attachment" VB code changes. Is there any way by either using MAPILab
test version or VB code changes (if yes, could I get the code bytes). I am
able to successfully do Mail Merge with attachments

Secondly, the Express Click Yes 1.2 version doesnt seem to be working with
Word 2007?

Appreciate your help.

Best Wishes,
Abhishek.