Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell  via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default "New page" section break causing hidden blank page

What do you mean by hidden blank pages? I mean if you can't see them, how do
you how they re there?

KMM wrote:
I have a few section breaks that are causing hidden blank pages. I've triple
checked that these breaks are marked as next page (it even says it in
parentheses next to the section break mark). I've also gone to the following
section and looked on the layout tab and it says "next page". Can anyone tell
me why? I tried just putting a new section break in, but it went from page 3
to 5 also. It has happed 3 times in my document. The other 8 sections breaks
seem to be fine.

THanks!