Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Turn off date and time - macro needed for 2010?

You haven't explained which specific macro you want to try, but generally
macros that insert a static date and/or time would work in Word 2010.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kaye123" wrote in message

I rarely use Word for anything other than my main project. I need to
turn date and time off as letter are changing and I got caught out
unable to prove I sent a letter because when I opened it the date
changed. I couldn't preview it because I had to seach for it and open
it. Stephan Bloom gave a macro fix for 2007. Does this apply to 2010
please?.

How will it affect my main project files please? Is it one of the other?
Sounds
archaic. Cant it just be turned on and off when required?
Many thanks

--
kaye123