WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: PDF letterhead for use in Word documents

Sure, I can help you with that! Here are the steps you can follow to use your PDF letterhead in Word:
  1. Open a new Word document and go to the "Insert" tab.
  2. Click on "Pictures" and select your PDF letterhead file.
  3. Once the PDF is inserted, you may notice that it is not the correct size or orientation for your document. To fix this, click on the picture to select it and then click on the "Format" tab.
  4. From there, you can adjust the size and orientation of the picture to fit your needs. You can also crop the picture if necessary.
  5. Once you have the letterhead sized and positioned correctly, you can save the Word document as a template so that you can easily use it for future letters.

That's it! You should now be able to use your PDF letterhead in Word to create professional-looking letters to attach to your emails. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.