Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default TEXT IN DOTTED LINES, IS IT POSSIBLE?

These links are old and may not still be valid, but you can try them:

Set of 6 block letter fonts for teachers (including dotted, with arrows, and
guided) for $19.95
http://www.fontmenu.com/site/_BlockLetters.html
Same for cursive (also using D'Nealian system):
http://www.fontmenu.com/site/_CursiveHandwriting.html
Free samples available for evaluation

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote in message
I am looking forward to have my child start writing and learn some letters.
Is it possible to have some fonts, being enlarged ant written in dotted
format so as to allow my son to trace such lines and learn writing?

--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI