Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve

Default How to disable automatic date formating?

Hi Cyber and thanks for your anwer.

Unfortunately I also figure this but my user is not happy with this options;
Im is IT.

So, is there a way to disable it?

Thanks again.

Bx

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi Steve -

Just to clarify, Word isn't offering to *format* the date for you, it is
offering to *complete* the date to save you some keystrokes. However, the
AutoComplete box only appears if you are typing the current month and/or
day, and it offers it in whatever format you start typing it.

I realize it can be a little distracting, but even if there is a way to
disable it something else might get broken at the same time. Just keep
typing & it goes away.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Steve" wrote in message
In my Word 2003 whene I enter a date Word always suggest me to format the
date for me by pressing ENTER.

How can I disable this option whitout disable all other automatic format
option? I just want to disable DATE formating.

Thanks

Bx