Andrea Jones

You can create this table as you mailmerge using a Word database field. Have
a look at http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk/worddatabase.htm for an example of
how to do this.

Andrea Jones
www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
www.stratatraining.co.uk
www.allaboutclait.com

" wrote:

Hi

Im merging an Excel spreadsheet of student's results for reports.

I'm wondering if it's possible to, for example, create a table in Word,
12 rows by 2 columns. In column 1, there are 12 subjects (English,
Maths, Science etc etc) Next to the subjects are Grades (A*, A, B etc).

Is it posible to make word delete the rows for those students without a
result in a particular subject? So that the subjects (with results) are
the only items shown in the table?

Thanks for your help,

Tom.

PS please feel free to mail me any ideas to
(Removing *NOSPAM*, of course!)