Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Record or Page Limits for Word Mail Merge?

Just found out what the problem is - they updated the form used for the mail
merge last spring from the one they were using for the past several years
(that worked) and for some reason the new form fails every time. So its
something in the form layout and not the mail merge/import data process. The
users did not tell us for two days that it was a new form though - they just
said: "yeah, this has always worked and I have been doing it for years ..."

Yes, document corruption was my first thought when I read your previous message.

If you can't get this cleaned up, try to find out what kinds of changes they
made.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org