Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HarveyK HarveyK is offline

Default How do I open multiple Word 2003 documents in XP?

When I select multiple *.doc files in the same folder and click File | Open,
the first dialog asks where I want to move the files before Word opens them.
I have to cancel this dialog for each file before Word will open it.

When I select multiple *.doc files in the same folder and click File | Open
With | Microsoft Office Word, the same thing happens.

When I use the Open command in Word and select multiple *.doc files, they
all open without the move-files dialog.

Thanks.