Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I get WORD to print a red page with white font

Or for "Background colors and images."

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
.. .
An appropriate answer may very well depend on what version of Word you're
using and what you've done to create the document... None of which is
indicated in your post.

If Word 2003, for example, it may just be a matter of ToolsOptionsPrint,
check the box for Drawing Objects.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/11/07 1:49 PM, in article
, "Sign Trouble" Sign
Trouble @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

I am trying to print a sign that will be red background with white

letters ,
when I go to print preview it is blank. I want the sign so I can color
photocopy