Jezebel

Mid$() is buggy in the code I provided because the start and end points were
assumed. (I was just using a shortcut for the sake of example.

Using Instr() establishes the starting point reliably. As Max points out the
13 is also dubious -- the hidden bookmarks I've seen always seem to be that
length, but since the number is obviously random, I wouldn't rely on it.
Better would be to do a second Instr() to find the first space that follows
the _Ref.

But Split() is a simpler approach.

"Greg" wrote in message
oups.com...
Max,

If Mid$ is buggy in the method Jezebel provided, it seems it would be
even buggier here :-)