Diane M

Default Retaining Section Break at the Bottom of Page 1

I am creating a template with a different header on page
than page 2. The first page of the template just contains
the header and no text so that a person can cut and paste
information into the document. The section break
therefore is at the top of page 1 just under the header. I
can get the template to give me a second page with a
different header no problem. However, when I paste text
into the document using the template, and the text is more
than what the page will hold, it flows onto the next page
and the section break follows it, there by giving me the
same header on page 2 as on page 1.

Does anyone have an idea how to force the section break to
remain on page 1 even if text overflows to next page.