ill_ag

Default How do I get rid of the corner guides that appear in print layout.

I once received a document that had corner guides which appeared in the print
layout. Ever since I opened that document, all of my documents are created
with four corner "brackets" which appear as guides in the "print layout"
view. They do not appear in any other view (besides print preview) nor do
they actually appear when I print. However, they annoy me to no end and I
want them gone. I thought I was an expert at word but....alas, this has
stumped even me.