Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Annoying 'Help paste' symbol that gets in the way. How to remove?

First link is an ad, second wants me to sign in with my Passport, but what
you're most likely seeing is the Paste Options button. You can disable it on
the Edit tab of Tools | Options.

"Krazykaj" wrote in message
Hi all,

This is probably a very basic question, however:

When I am typing, copying and pasting text, I usually get this symbol
appearing to help you do what you want.

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd5/...onOverText.jpg

(same pic, two links)

The only problem is that this symbol will appear over the text and usually
stay there, covering words and getting in the way. How do I stop it from
coming up or how do I get it to auto-hide better?

Thankyou for your time,
Cheers
Karl