KAC

Thank you for the information. After posting my question, I accidentally
found an easy way to make this a list. I have spent hours today and in the
past trying to figure this out

In Word I go to file/open and right click on my data source.
At "open with" click on Access
Click on "office address list"
My list is created as a table which I can then print.

KAC

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Create a "Directory" merge (in Word 2000 and earlier it is called a Catalog
merge).

Attach the document to your data source.

Insert a table row with the number of columns you need.

Insert one field from the data source into each cell.

Perform the merge (you can only output to a new document.

Insert a row at the top of the table with column headers, and any other
stuff you need (such as headers/footers).

Peter Jamieson

"KAC" wrote in message
I have my list of names in a data source. I would like to print the list
of
names, so I can show the committee who I have on the list. How do I do
that?
I created a table to merge the data source, but that only prints one name
repeatedly. Help!