Darla

Default autofill data in Word document table from Word document table

I've got over a dozen forms that must be completed for each job we do and a
substantial amount of the information is repetitious and can be taken from a
master Word document (within a table) - I began by researching the best
possible way to have Word autofill these forms and came up with - edit copy
(from master) to edit - paste special - formatted text (rtf) - to destination
form (within a table). I thought I was meticulous in setting this up, but
unfortunately it doesn't work and no matter what I try I can't get these
forms to autofill. I'm trying to avoid mistakes (and save time) during the
transfer of information - details are critical...HELP, please...