Tony Jollans

Thanks again, Graham.

After downloading thousands of messages I can now look at them a hundred
times more quickly.

This is just a test to see if I can reply.

Enjoy,

Tony

"Tony Jollans" wrote in message

Thanks, Graham.

I can't keep up with all this modern technology - I can't even keep up

with
Word

Tony

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If you find the web portals slow, access via Usenet -
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm
Download the messages and you can work at your own pace off line.

Tony Jollans wrote:
LOL - I didn't know you hung out here, Anne - as well as everywhere
else

I drop in occasionally but find it painfully slow so don't usually
stay long. Maybe better when I get broadband.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Sure. Come along one minute after me, and make me look bad. I see
how you are!!

Great to see you here, Tony!
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Tony Jollans" wrote in
message ...
You can do this easily with Find and Replace:

Find ^l (caret, lower case letter L)
Replace with ^p (caret, lower case letter P)

Hit Replace All and you should be done.

Enjoy,
Tony

"KathfromWI" wrote:

I have Word 2002. I am copying a mailing list from the web into
Word and want
to convert it from table to text, which I know how to do. I am
then going to
copy into Excel.

Problem is, there are 5 lines per entry. Each line is separated by
what I call a soft break (shift/enter). I can't copy these into
Excel this way so
the information shows up in 5 separate columns.

Is there any way to convert these soft breaks into hard breaks
(enter key only) without having to go line by line?