CyberTaz

Implied but not stated... The cordless kybd addressing the notebook, I assume.

If the keystroke works on the main kybd but not on the cordless, it isn't an
issue of assigning/reassigning the keystroke. Obviously it _is_ assigned
correctly, otherwise it wouldn't work from either kybd.

That suggests that there is some sort of conflict with the cordless (such as
any supporting software pre-empting that particular keystroke or something
about the cordless capability itself.

Have you contacted support for the wireless unit?

Regards |:)

"brouhaha" wrote:

The shift F 7 option is not working on the cordeless keybooard, but works on
the notebook keys.
I'd like to activate this function as I use it extensively