Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Building a customisable report template

Don't confuse a UserForm with legacy form fields or even content controls.
If you have ever used one of Word's "wizards" to create a document, you've
used a UserForm. It basically asks questions or presents choices, and the
document is built on the basis of your input.

http://word.mvps.org

"Razberri" wrote in message

Thanks Suzanne! A lot for me to look up and absorb there!

Main issue I see now is I need something that is then easy to edit in
the document. Each of the template sections are pre-written but might
need adapting on a case by case scenario. This needs to be super easy
and quick to do.

Also I had a think about using form features but I just didn't see a
practical and user-freindly way of incorporating them to suit my
purposes.

--
Razberri