Stefan Blom

Well, I just tested to change orientation to landscape, switch to
outline view and then print. It seems to work OK for me: the printout is
in landscape, text is indented from the left to indicate document
hierarchy, but text lines end further to the right (as expected). Have
you considered upgrading the printer driver?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"billxian" wrote in message
Okay

Let me expalin again:

Ouline mode does not give me a landscape paper view. It gives a

portrait view.
When I print from outline even if the page setup is set for landscape.

I get
a landscape printout and wordwrap as if it was portrait. I am doing an

outline
I want to use a landscape printout becasue the outline extends to the

right.
I want a lanscape printout of an outline without wordwrap.

How do I do that?
--
Good Luck and God be with you
Keep typing and trucking

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Did you make sure *not* to Print Preview the document? Previewing

makes
Word print the document the way it looks in Print Layout view.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"billxian" wrote in message
I want to use the outline mode to collapse and outline and then

print
certain
sections of the collapsed out line. I can collapse. I can set the

setup to
landscape.
However the lettering behaves if its an 8.5 x 11 so when I print

it I
receive wrapped text. I cannot collapse the outline in print

layout
mode. Is
there anyway I can get a printout of a partialy collapsed outline

that
expands across the width of the page inlandscape mode?
--
Good Luck and God be with you
Keep typing and trucking