Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rick Rick is offline

Default Insert "sideways" text box outside margins

Worked perfectly and easily!
Thanks Dawn!

"Dawn Crosier, Word MVP" wrote:

Insert the text box and insert the text as usual.

In Word 2007, on the Text Box Tools Format Tab, in the Text group is a
Text Direction command. Continue clicking it until your text is in the
direction desired.

In Word 2003, on the Text Box toolbar, there is a Text Direction
command.

Let us know how it goes.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Rick" wrote in message
:

I have a document that is typed in portrait. I want to insert a text box
outside the margins that is in landscape.

Can I do this? If so, how? Thanks!!!!

Rick Staton
HYPERLINK "rickstaton@verizon. net

Checked by AVG Free Edition.