Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Judith W Judith W is offline

Default In table text disappears does not go onto next page? Help

Phillip, Check the properties of the row that the text is disappearing from.
If "Allow row to break across pages" is unchecked, you will only see the text
that fits on one page--the rest seems to disappear (but you WILL see it in
normal view, just not page view nor will it print). If the box is unchecked,
then simply check the box and you should then see the text on multiple pages.

To check/modify the properties of just that row, select the row and go to:
Table -- Table Properties

To modify for the entire table, select the entire table and go to:
Table -- Table Properties

If that doesn't fix it, then I don't know either!

"Philip Martin" wrote:

I am using Word 2003 and i have created a table. However when I get to the
bottom of the page the text does not carry one to the next page but just
disappears? How can i stop this?
Please help as I am a teacher and when I print I cannot see all my planning