Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MrsTasha96 MrsTasha96 is offline

Default Mailing address keeps coming up DS when I copy it Single spaced.

You might want to check your paragraph spacing.

Highlight the text. Go to the Format menu, select Paragraph, the dialog box
will contain an area for spacing before and after the paragraph. Change both
boxes to 0 and this should fix your problem.
--
-Tasha H.

"Jane" wrote:

When I highlight an address on a single-spaced letter and select
"Mailings/Envelope/Print, the address in the box comes up double-spaced, even
though the address it is copied from is single spaced. I can't find anywhere
on the mailings/labels box to change the spacing. Has anyone else had this
problem? How do I fix it.
Thanks.
Jane