Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Mailing address keeps coming up DS when I copy it Single spaced.

Check the formatting of the Envelope Address style. But you can also correct
a single envelope by selecting the address, right-clicking, and choosing
Paragraph, then changing the spacing (or press Ctrl+1 to single-space).

"Jane" wrote in message

When I highlight an address on a single-spaced letter and select
"Mailings/Envelope/Print, the address in the box comes up double-spaced,
even
though the address it is copied from is single spaced. I can't find
anywhere
on the mailings/labels box to change the spacing. Has anyone else had
this
problem? How do I fix it.
Thanks.
Jane