Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hedwig14 Hedwig14 is offline

Default Alternating page numbers from bottom to top

I have a document that I want and have the Roman Numerals at the bottom but I
would like the main document to have regular page numbers but instead of
being at the bottom I would like it at the top of the page. I have no
problem with the page numbering as it is all working but when I ask the
regular page 1 to be displayed at the top, my Roman Numberal pages also show
on the top of the page so they show top and bottom.