Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Mail Merge only displays {{next record}}

You are welcome

UggyWuggy wrote:
Graham

You are certainly more helpful than the official Word Help. Your site
was exactly what I was looking for and of course having followed the
instructions, labels printed a treat.

Hope you have a good Xmas and great Hogmanay

Many Thanks
Neil

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See where what you have done differs from

UggyWuggy wrote:
I am trying to use mail merge to create xmas mailing labels without
much success. I managed OK last year but am now using Word 2003 with
a word data source. When I open the data source, all I see is the
field code {{Next Record}} where all the addresses should be. When I
perform the merge to a new document, all I just get a blank
document.

Help !!